DALL-E-2 is a popular AI image generator that generates visuals based on verbal prompts and internal descriptions. It’s an excellent tool for designers, photographers, and other creatives looking to save time. DALL-E-2 uses text prompts to generate images, alter existing images, and create multiple variations of the same image. It’s comparable to Midjourney but from a different perspective. Let us look into it.
How to create an image with DALLE-2?
1. Sing up for an account with DALL-E-2 using your email.
2. After you sign up, you will earn 50 free credits in the first month and 15 free credits in the second month. Each credit allows you to create four photos.
3. Look through the inspiration images to get a sense of the types of text prompts that the DALL-E-2 AI image generator can generate. These can be used as a starting point for creating your own bespoke images.
4. Consider a text prompt that describes the image you want to generate. To ensure that the AI generates the image you want, be as descriptive as possible.
5. Enter your text prompt into the search field and press the “Generate” button. Remember that each generated image costs one credit, so make your text prompt count.
6. Based on your word prompt, DALL-E-2 will generate four distinct image options. Examine each image and choose the one that best represents your vision.
7. You can use the editor to add or delete components from the image if you wish to make adjustments. You may also use the eraser tool to eliminate unwanted sections of the image.
8. When you’re satisfied with the finished image, you can save it or share it on social media.
9. Keep in mind that if you download the image, you will no longer be the accredited artist unless you add your own modifications to it.
Check PAACADEMY’s workshops to learn more about how architects use artificial intelligence tools such as Midjourney and DALLE-2 to design. Also, here is a guide for Midjourney!
How to get the best result in DALL-E 2?
Begin with a clear notion: Prior to creating an image, it is critical to have a clear concept in mind. This can range from a singular object to a scenario or character. The clearer your notion, the easier it will be to create an image that corresponds to your vision.
Choose the proper keywords: To generate an image using DALL-E-2, you’ll need to enter keywords. It is critical to select keywords that accurately reflect your concept. For example, if you want to create an image of a “red house,” you need to enter those particular keywords to ensure that the resulting image matches your vision.
Use basic and descriptive language: Along with the correct keywords, using descriptive language will help DALL-E-2 understand your notion better. Instead of just typing “building,” you could type “parametric grey building with square green windows.” DALL-E-2 will have a better concept of what you’re looking for as a result, increasing the likelihood of providing an accurate image.
Experiment with different combinations: DALL-E-2 can generate a wide range of graphics based on various phrase and concept combinations. Don’t be hesitant to try out various combinations to determine what works best for your vision.
Adjust the resolution and size: After you’ve created an image, you can change the resolution and size to meet your requirements. Higher-resolution photos offer higher quality in general, but they may take longer to develop. It’s critical to strike a good balance between quality and quickness.
Refine and iterate: It is necessary to refine and iterate in order to create the perfect image. To achieve the greatest results, don’t be scared to refine and iterate on your concept and keyword inputs.