Computational Design Intern for GXN in Copenhagen
As a computational design intern, you will be working with our computational design group, leveraging computational tools, workflows and simulations to inform ongoing projects and develop workflows within the office.
- Possess a strong passion for data driven design
- Currently studying architecture, architectural engineering or similarly at a masters level
- Experienced in working with data driven design workflows
- Expert level user in Rhino and Grasshopper (experience in C# and/or Python is a plus)
- Experience working with environmental simulation tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- High degree of integrity with confidential information
- A team player, selfdirected and highly motivated
- Candidates must feel comfortable in a creative, complex and dynamic environment
- Have a sense of humor and a strong work ethic
Duration is 6 months from August-September 2019 through January-February 2020, in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We thank all candidates for their interest.