Midjourney Architecture 4.0
With the AI boom taking the creative field by storm, the architecture industry finds itself in a state of rapid change driven by the arrival of these ground-breaking technologies. Tools like Midjourney enable us to convert our imagination into industry-quality visuals in seconds. But with the ability to conjure up quality visuals easily, learning to guide the technology towards intention and success becomes increasingly vital. In this studio, Tim Fu, a leading figure in integrating AI within the field of architecture, will share his techniques and workflows for using Midjourney. Participants will be guided through developing quality design concepts in the framework of AI tools.
The Scope of the Workshop:
We are back with Tim Fu and launching an all-new course module! We now have two options for participation, and all attendees will receive a Guide to Midjourney, an interactive PDF with extensive prompting techniques and advanced workflows.
This course aims to develop technical and practical skills in using AI for architecture. Participants will learn advanced methods to maximize control, efficiency, and quality. In addition, participants will be taught design principles and how to engage creatively in the age of AI. The course will also cover post-processing techniques, productivity strategies, essential resources, and an overview of other applications to prepare for the oncoming AI boom.
Interactive Participant (60 seats):
Participants will have full access to the Discord server and can actively engage with the instructor, do assignments, ask questions, and interact with fellow participants.
Participants will have a chance to have their designs published on relevant social media of PA and Tim Fu, and one chosen participant will obtain an article publication on the PA website.
Participants will obtain all course material, including Guide to Midjourney, as a PDF booklet.
View-Only Recordings (unlimited seats):
The View-Only Recordings option is designed for those who prefer to get the recordings after the live event ends.
Attendees want to have access to the live session.
Attendees want to have access to the Discord server.
Attendees will obtain all course material, including Guide to Midjourney, as a PDF booklet.
Session 1: September 23rd
- Beginner’s Session
- MJ Prompt-Craft + Creative Challenge
- Form Design + Exterior Challenge
Session 2: September 24th
- MJ Workflow + Interior Challenge
- Post-Process Techniques
- Client Demand + Workshop Challenge
- Future prep (LookX, 3d AI, video)
- Midjourney (Required, paid-membership recommended)
- Photoshop (recommended)
- The “Midjourney Architecture 4.0” Studio workshop by PAACADEMY will start on Saturday, September 23rd, at 14:00 (GMT).
- Total sessions: 2 Sessions
- The teaching duration per session will be 4 hours.
- Students will have time for a break between teaching hours.
- Each session and the entire studio will be recorded, and videos will be available for participants just a day after the class for unlimited time.
- PAACADEMY will provide a certificate of attendance.
- No previous knowledge of any software is required. You will learn everything in the workshop.
- The studio has limited seats. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. Please read carefully before you register.
Tim Fu is a renowned architectural designer and the founder of Studio Tim Fu. With experience working at Zaha Hadid Architects CODE group and IJP Architects, he is known for leading the application of advanced computational design with Artificial Intelligence (AI). As an active educator, he has run workshops at Harvard GSD and lectured at various universities and conferences. Leveraging digital platforms as a designer, Tim has also built a notable online presence, sharing insights into the overlap of technology and design. His AI explorations, including Skynews, CNN, Bloomberg, AD, Dezeen, GenAI Summit, NXT BLD, and exhibited during the Venice Biennale, have been featured worldwide.