Revit Lead at COX Architecture
Education: Bachelor of Architecture, Diploma of Building Design or equivalent
Skills: Proficiency in Revit and complex/advance content creation (Revit Families)
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Office: COX Architecture
COX Architecture, is a design-focused contemporary architectural practice with studios located in every major Australian city and a history spanning 60 years. COX Adelaide is looking for a Revit Lead to join their team.
- The role requires the successful candidate to be a team leader in a team environment.
- Provide technical delivery of ambitious design outcomes.
- Manage AEC software including, but not limited to, incorporating new version releases, maintaining legacy software and customising software based on Cox’s standards.
- Stay informed on best practices for use of Revit Architecture, AutoCAD and BIM.
- Provide support for Revit, CAD related issues.
- Responsible for implementation, enforcement and continuous improvement of Cox’s BIM Standards.
- Facilitate training needs of Cox’s staff.
- Conduct continuing education on Revit/BIM processes.
- Liaise with national Revit content creation Lead/team and assist with:
- Conducting reviews of national Revit content library to identify development opportunities, and review of alternative content management systems.
- Producing and distributing training and library development newsletters, and reports on the status of the national Revit content library.
- Creating Revit Content (both strategically and on demand).
- Maintaining and update the Cox Revit content creation standards.
- Training content creators both locally and nationally.
- Developing and maintaining content creation training documentation.
- Providing support for UNIFI users both locally and nationally.
Knowledge and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in AEC
- 3-4 years’ experience producing Revit Documentation.
- Proficiency in Revit and complex/advance content creation (Revit Families) is essential
- Understanding of design, building technology and Construction Documentation.
- Self-motivated, strong communication skills (verbal and written) and strong work ethic.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of assisting in the production of documentation.
- Capabilities in;
- Executing and implementing BIM standards, and templates with advice from the reporting personnel;
- Upskilling the team on best practice in Revit.
- Support project teams by creating content library files, managing and evaluating Revit models.
Bachelor of Architecture, Diploma of Building Design or equivalent. If you are a team player who is enthusiastic about structure, craft, art and nature in design with a focus on design excellence then we would like to hear from you. To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers@cox.com.au with the subject of Revit Lead (Parametric Architecture).