We have two open positions!
PA is looking for a motivated Architectural Writer to join our editorial team!
ParametricArchitecture is a reputed publishing platform with an innovative approach to reaching and inspiring our thoughts of a future where we design to co-exist in functional, productive, and comfortable surroundings. PA is a media company researching art, architecture, and design visualized through computational, parametric, and digital design tools. These tools define and distinctly delineate how a system interacts in a coded language that will lead to envisaging better environments for a better tomorrow.
Since its inception in 2016, PA has promoted, discussed, talked about, taught, and explored distinct facets of design and technology that foster and form parameters of a biological and ecological habitat. The company, founded by Hamid Hassanzadeh, aims to unfold the parametric and computational design world through thought-breaking articles, interviews, workshops, podcasts, and conferences published and screened online. PA holds dear to its audience, with more than 1.5 million followers on social media, inviting them to recognize and imbibe the techniques and algorithms used by architects, designers, and coders. PA showcases prolific projects illustrated in powerful design software, tailored constructively to make our readers experience and raise awareness about these design practices and philosophies. PA surfs through creative waves on a voyage to discover stories, derive complex systems, and perceive and respect curated ideologies, learning from the masters of design to configure a hopeful future.
Our dynamic Team PA Next stands to deliver pure art with playful amusement and passionate adaptation to ParametricArchitecture.
PA’s Architectural Writer provides an opportunity to learn more about architectural writing and grow your skill set. As an Architectural Writer, you will research multiple architectural subjects and fields such as architecture projects, robotics, computational design, space architecture, 3d-printing, and AEC technologies, and prepare content that will be available to interest our audience.
• Write project analysis and 2 articles for the PA website per week
• Keep up with trends in architectural design, robotics, computational design, space architecture, 3d-printing, and AEC technologies
• You will have tasks from our Managing Editor and work closely with our editorial team
Requirements and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably related to architecture, design, art
• Excellent English skills
• Have experience working with Microsoft Office tools
• Be highly organized with a keen eye for detail
• Openness to feedback
What we offer
• Remote working opportunity – if you’re based in Istanbul, you can visit our office!
• The chance to be part of a dynamic and creative brand with an international profile
• Opportunity for career development and progression
• Learn more about architectural writing and grow your skill set
• Opportunity to join regular training and company events
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position at ParametricArchitecture!