Students will learn the basic prompt crafting techniques in different models of Midjourney and understand the differences between each one through exploring various concepts about architectural elements.
AI Conceptual Architecture:
Artificial intelligence is not a novel thing in our lives; its existence has surrounded us for a while. And now that it’s knocking on the doors of the creative process, it’s of the utmost importance to understand the true powers (and limitations) of these tools as soon they will become to shape our careers as architects and designers. And while the current diffusion models cannot break the wall of physical reality just yet, It is surely shaking the grounds below everything we know about creativity and inspiration.
The focus of Studio:
In “AI Conceptual Architecture,” participants can expect to learn the basics of working with different Ai text-to-image tools in creating conceptual works using architectural elements with an emphasis on Midjourney and briefly touching on other platforms like Dall-E2 and DreamStudioAI. Participants are expected to learn the basic prompt crafting techniques in different models of Midjourney and understand the differences between each one through exploring various concepts about architectural elements. To conclude the workshop, a few participants’ works will be selected for further discussion/development.
1st Day – February 4th
1 hour – intro to working with AI and different Ai tools
1 hour – Prompt crafting using Midjourney different models
1 hour – break and assignment
1 hour – work review and discussion
2nd Day – February 5th
0.5 hour – Midjourney development example
0.5 hour – using inpainting/outpainting in Dalle2 and DreamstudioAi
1 hour – of group work/concept development
1.5 hours – projects development and discussions
0.5 – conclusion and final questions
- Midjourney (Standard subscription required)
- Dalle2 (recommended)
- DreamStudioAi (recommended)
- The AI Conceptual Architecture 2.0 Studio workshop by PAACADEMY will start on Saturday, February 4th, at 17:00 (GMT).
- Total sessions: 2 Sessions
- The teaching duration per session will be around 4 hours.
- Students will have time for a break between teaching hours.
- Each session and the entire studio will be recorded, and videos will be available for participants just a day after the class for unlimited time.
- PAACADEMY will provide a certificate of attendance.
- No previous knowledge of any software is required. You will learn everything in the workshop.
- The studio has limited seats. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. Please read carefully before you register.
Hassan is an Egyptian designer with an architectural background living in Southern California. His experiences vary between exhibition design, product, furniture design, and textile design. Hassan’s work is better associated with computation, experimentation, and digital fabrication. Currently, Hassan is providing computational design solutions in the AEC industry for a mega architectural project in downtown LA.