Mid-Level Architect at HOF Architects
About HOF Architects
Hof Architects was founded in 2011 in London by Stephane Hof to produce designs and studies in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, landscape, interior and product design with the challenge of innovating and pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
The practice engages globally in providing solutions to contemporary architectural and urban issues. Hof Architects operates in a wide range of projects of all types and sizes, for private, corporate and public clients. Hof Architects is about creating things, making things happen and working with people to shape a better environment. We are interested in the uniqueness of place. What it is and what it could be.
To be considered, you must:
• have a professional degree
• have 3-5 years professional experience
• be fluent in English – spoken and written (French is a plus)
• have strong conceptual and design skills
• have strong organisational and time management skills
• ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• have an open and flexible attitude
• have strong skills in AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite
• skills in Maxwell, Rhino script or Grasshopper is a plus
• be legally permitted to work in the UK
Please send your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org