Advance Your Architectural Photography Skills with Nancy Da Campo in a 4-day Online Workshop by PAACADEMY.
Whether you have a lot of experience or you are just getting started with a new camera, this online workshop will take you from beginner to advanced photographer in the architecture field.
You will learn professional techniques to develop and advance your photography skills.
This online course covers the fundamentals of photography including everything on how the camera and lenses work as well as the technical aspect of photography like exposure, focus, depth, lighting, and more.
Key lessons include:
- How to fully understand and master your DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Balance shutter speed, aperture, and ISO for perfect exposure and getting out of “auto-mode”
- How to correctly shoot for a quick and smooth edit
- How to get the perfect composition
- Rescuing a problematic image through editing
Filled with detailed walk-throughs, easy-to-follow explanation and plenty of examples you will learn to train your eye in order to capture dynamic and interesting architecture shots, crafting subtle changes to enhance your images and bring your photography work to a professional level.
Day 1 ( Understanding The Basics)
- camera settings
- Balancing the exposure triangle
- Focus on shutter speed, aperture and ISO
- Preparing to shoot
- RAW vs JPEG
- Understanding white balance
- Gear – cameras, lenses and accessories
- Understanding focal length
Day 2 (Fundamentals of Photo Editing)
- How to approach your edit
- Shooting tips to ease your edit
- Choosing your selects
- Basic editing workflow
- Advanced edits
- Exporting your edited work
Day 3 (Mobile Photography)
- DSLR camera vs smartphone camera
- Equipment and accessories
- Smartphone camera tips
- Mind your lines
- Focus and exposure
- Rules of composition
- Editing images on mobile
Day 4 (Student’s Work Review)
– One-on-one critique to discuss developing work
Software and Techniques:
The Workshop will run using Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and Adobe Photoshop CC for the photo editing section – no previous experience necessary.
For the mobile editing tutorial, the free app Snapseed will be used – no previous experience necessary.
Level of knowledge:
This workshop is designed for:
- Beginner photographers with little to no experience who want to improve their photography skills
- Intermediate photographerswho want a deeper understanding of photography concepts
- Anyone who wants to improve their general knowledge of photography in order to capture beautiful architectural images
Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable.